Mar 15, 2008

Emotions

"Have you had a person close to you die and then all of a sudden your emotions are out of whack? I mean, I am not a crier, but since my grandpa passed, I cry for no apparent reason and even doubly so if I have a reason."

GG/f



You could've been storing your negative emotions for a while, and then they just popped.

When my grandma died I almost didn't cry and didn't show much of emotion to anyone because I felt that I had to be strong for my mother. Then when some of her things got thrown out by mistake I got really angry, but still didn't say or do much. Then once, in the middle of the night, I just sat up suddenly and started to cry. It seemed totally out of nowhere, but I knew that it should've been expected because I didn't let my feelings out for too long.

It might be the same with you. You don't just cry for no reason (there's always a reason for that) it's just hidden in your subconscious. Maybe you just need to "let it out" or visit a psychoanalyst to help you reveal what the main problem with your emotional state is and what triggers you to break down.

You need to find a source of your pain, figure out if there's something that feels unfinished or just wrong, and heal rather than seal your emotions.

0 comments: