"I don't understand this...I'm already in the 9th grade...and ALL of my friends have boyfriends! What do guys look for in a girl? Because, to me, it looks like I don't have it. I'm NOT a pushover, I don't dress slutty, and I'm not flirty. Let's also say that "I'm not easy to 'get to'".

I don't know. I'm a VERY good student....and I get good grades....but this seems like somewhat of a turn off for guys. And those guys that are nerdy (but cute) too, still don't PAY attention to me! It's like I'm invisible...It's just not fair."



Maybe you act or feel a little older than people of your age and because of that it might be slightly difficult for you to find a boyfriend in your school. I, personally, didn't have a boyfriend when I was a teen, because I didn't feel like the guys of my age were right for me, so I didn't even like anyone then.

You said that boys don't pay you much attention, but you didn't say if you even like any of them. You know why romantic relationships that start in school come to an end after graduation? Because when you're in school, you are surrounded by people who are simply there. You don't choose your surrounding until you start your own, adult life.

People, teens in our case, get together because even if you're really young and might know very little about love, you still want someone by your side. If you don't have a boyfriend yet, don't get upset. It is not easy to find someone who will understand you and give you the attention you deserve. Even if ALL of your friends have boyfriends, it doesn't mean they feel real love toward them or are being loved for that matter.

A lot of girls live from crush to crush, but if you are not one of them, it could simply mean that in your heart you are waiting for true, strong feeling to come. It could take time, but some things are just worth waiting for. As it was said in a famous song lyrics, "listen to your heart". You definitely deserve something better than just a come-and-go crush if you feel that it isn't right for you.

0 comments: