"Hey I am a 15/f.


Ever since I started watching the T.V show Grey's Anatomy I have been kind of attracted to Kate Walsh (Addison). It's not in a (very)sexual way though, I guess I kind of admire her. But, it is more then that though because I don't want to be her, however, I would like to meet her. I guess I look at her as kind of a mother- figure, because I am not all that close with my mom.

Kate Walsh is not the first woman that I have felt this way about. I has been the same way with people that I know in person as well, like my middle-school counselor (as well as a few other people).

So I guess I am not really sure what I am asking for, I guess I want to know if this is this weird? Would You call it a girl crush? Just Kind of helping me clarify my feelings would be great.

Thanks!"


You might already have all the answers you need, and maybe you don't even have to ask anyone to give you the guidance on this matter. Ask yourself what is it that you feel about the woman (or women) you're attracted to, without any kind of prejudice, fears, or expectations. Just listen to your feelings, respecting and accepting them as a part of you and your life's journey.

We feel to learn, to understand ourselves better. People can't learn from the outside truths or other people's experiences. Your being teaches itself by going through different kinds of feelings and emotions. If it is a sexual attraction that you feel, then in the future you might want to explore the feminine side of your nature that's interested in other women.

But if it is the mother figure you're fascinated with and want to have in your life, then, again, it is a good reason to explore, understand, and maybe even heal the relationship between you and your mother. So what you feel isn't bad at all. It's a good chance to look within yourself and investigate yet unknown parts of your personality.

0 comments: