"So this boy (well, my bff) gave me a few lyrics to a song for valentines day. And they were totally simple, but they basically meant that he loved me, he'd love me forever (but like LOVE not like "love ya"!),and I felt awkward, so I totally ignored him because I didn't know how to respond. And since then we've talked normally, it was awkward at first, but my question is, is it too late to apologize for ignoring him and to tell him I feel the same way?"


Your best option is to tell him what you've just told me. If you really feel the same, make something similar to what he made for you and give it to him when the time is right, when you feel you can make the moment special.

Maybe you can even invite him somewhere where you won't be disturbed by anyone you know. Don't do it in school for sure. Give him what you made for him and tell him what you wanted to tell him on Valentine's day, and how you wanted to say it before, but couldn't bring yourself to do it.

And...

Another point of view I can see this situation from.


Although it brings up the question... Why didn't you tell him before?

Are you sure you want to do it now? Do you really feel the same way about him or do you simply want it to be that way? If you aren't sure, don't give him false hope.

0 comments: