"I am 25 years old and i want to know if my husband raped my sister or someone else."


I'm sorry, but I cannot give you advice if I have no idea what this is about. Why do you suspect your husband of doing such a thing? Did he ever rape anyone before? What does your sister say about all this? Unfortunately I can't give you any real help if I don't know what's going on or why you believe your husband raped someone.

About your sister... If a woman claims she has been raped, there are ways to prove it, only you have to act fast. If the incident took place and the woman contacted the authorities or went to seek medical assistance after it happened, it is possible to prove that the crime has occurred and identify the person responsible.

Here's what I found on that topic:

"It is very important that rape victims seek emergency medical attention as soon as possible after their rape occurs. Rape victims should not wash or douche or in any way clean themselves after a rape has occurred and before they have had medical attention. This is because the rape victim's body is a crime scene which is likely to contain samples of the rapist's body fluids. In many cases, doctors can recover samples of these fluids which can later be used against the rapist in a court of law."

Maybe this information helped you a little, and if not, you can also try to get some counseling on the "outside", or the real world, so to speak.

0 comments: